Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
Day 01: DELHI TO AGRA, AFTER SITE SEEN DRIVE TO JAIPUR:
Our English Speaking Driver will meet you at the Your Delhi at the 6.00 am Picked up to you then after Drive to State Agra you will Reach In Agra around 9.30 am You Can visit there WORLD FAMOUS TAJ MAHAL, AGRA FORT, BABY TAJ, SIKENDRA FORT Or AGRA LOCAL BAZAR Then after Drive To State Jaipur Night In Jaipur.
Day 02: FULL DAY JAIPUR CITY TOUR:
Driver will meet you at the hotel after breakfast at 8am. That morning you will go on a full day tour of Jaipur (the Pink City). The tour will include a visit to the Amber Fort, the Birla Mandir of Jaipur, and a two hour ride on the back of decorated elephant. You will also visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), City Palace Complex, where the Jaipur royal family stayed, and Jantar Mantar- an 18th century observatory. You will return to your hotel around 7 pm.
Day 03: JAIPUR TO DELHI:
Depending on the time of your flight from Delhi and on how tired you are from the previous day, we will schedule your trip from Jaipur to Delhi. It is recommended to leave around 9am, but it’s really up to you. The drive back will be about 5 hrs. Upon your arrival in Delhi you will be dropped off at the airport or the hotel (your choice).
Cost For This Trip
- By A/c Toyota Etios Car Or Swift Dzire Car = 19,400 RS.
- By A/c Bigger Larger Innova Or Ertica Or Scorpio Car = 23,900 RS.
NOTE: HOTEL BOOKING UPGRADES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
ABOUT HOTEL BOOKING
You have the option of either booking your own hotels or allowing us to arrange them for you and include them in your package. We have years of experience and good relationship with hotel owners and can negotiate reasonable rates. As well as take some of guess work. Out of your stay. When you are booking your trip please let us know if you would like to book a hotel, we can book for you a:
- Legacy Upgraded Hotel – One double room per night, breakfast included. Price = Rs. 5,000
- Standard Budget Hotel – One double room per night, breakfast included. Price = Rs. 3,200
- Extra Bed Cost is = 1,000 RS.
What Hotel’s Do you Like Just Let us Know You Need to Book By Your Self, Or We Book For You, Want To Know Truth About Indian Hotel’s Please See Standard Budget Hotel’s and Legacy Upgraded Hotel’s Gallery and Read Our Article What are Indian hotels like?. For Better Idea Of What to Expect From Hotel’s In India !!
Included In Your Packages
- Meet and Great at the Airport and Drop Off at the Your Hotel.
- On Call Chauffer and Use Of A/c Tourist Car For Your All 22 Days Trip..
- Elephant Ride at the Jaipur If Elephant Available.
- All Fuel, All Parking Fees, and All Border Tax, State Tax, as well as any Road Tolls
- Package with Lets Go India Tours Always Included your Driver’s Food Accommodation
Not Included In Your Packages
Your Monuments Entrance Fees, Local Tour Guide’s Fees, and Driver’s Tip, and Your Food (Meals and Entrance Fees to Attractions( Except where Noted) are Not Included In Your Package Price. Entrance Fees are Subject to Change . Entrance Fees Can Range From a Few Rupees to US $10. The TAJ MAHAL Is Currently About US $20. Most are Under US $5. Your Driver Can Help with Restaurant Selections. A Good Indian Meal Can Be Had For $5.00 A Person. You would be Hard Pressed to Spend More Than $ 10 at the Fanciest Restaurant Unless you are In a Five Star Hotel. Alcohol is Available In All Cities En route Except For Pushkar. We Only Offer Ac Cars. Air – Conditioning May Not Be Absolutely Necessary October Through February , But it is Always Nice to Be able to Roll your Windows Up Against Dust Or Pollution. See Below For Other Vehicles.)
MONUMENTS ENTRANCE FEES
Our Driver/Guide Can Help You all the Time to Explain the Monuments History and Buy the Entrance Ticket Or Other Things? The Most Expensive One is The TAJ MAHAL Entrance Fees Which Cost RS 1000 Per Person, The Other One Like Agra Fort , Red Fort, QUTAB MINAR, NATIONAL MUSIUM Amber Fort, City Palace Entrance Fees Is 500 RS Per Person, The Rest are around RS 100 OR Less.
ABOUT GUIDE FEES
Your Driver will Organize your Itinerary and Get you From A to B , and answer general question you have about India, they will not accompany you in to monuments or inside attractions but can recommend Certified ”LOCAL TOUR GUIDE” to you when you feel it is necessary? So when you feel we can help you get really good guide not as expensive as others. Our Guide will Show you all Monuments and Explain you Monuments History, The Guide Fees is Almost = RS 1,500 Per Day, But you can Pay Him Based On Your Happiness and the Guide’s Services Quality.
ABOUT DRIVER’S TIP
It is Customary to Tip Your English Speaking Driver For His 3 Day’s Of Service, Generally 10 % Based On Your Happiness and Based On Quality Of Services.
No payment or deposit is required to secure your booking before you travel. We ask that payment is made on your arrival in Delhi. Our price will be quoted to you in Rupees. Payment is accepted in Indian Rupees, US Dollars, Euro, Pound at the rate of exchange current for the day that you make payment in Delhi, “UNFORTUNATELY WE Accept Credit Cards, In Most Situations.” We recommend this site for currency conversion. We require payment in advance before you leave Delhi with one of our Car and Driver. we never ask for any money in advance of arrival in Delhi no matter what. To know more about Payment Options, please click here.
- Curious About what Kind Of Car we Use See Here View our cars and rates
- The rates for our cars include all fuel, road tolls, border taxes and even parking fees. Please read more information about hiring a dedicated car and driver and the costs involved.
- Want To Know Truth About Indian Hotel Please See Standard Budget Hotels And Legacy Upgraded Hotel’s Gallery and read our article What are Indian hotels like? For Better Idea Of What to Expect From Hotel’s In India
- Feel the Need to Make Life More Complicated and Create Your Own Tour
Please feel free to Contact Let’s Go India Tours for further information or if you have any questions about the type of hotel.