This tour is for people who have limited time in India, but don’t want to miss the Taj Mahal.
Day 01: Delhi – Agra – Delhi:
Our English Speaking Driver will meet you at the Your Delhi Hotel at the 6.30 am, From there you will proceed to Agra. You will arrive at the TAJ MAHAL around, 9.30 am Or 10.00 am, Entrance fees to TAJ MAHAL is RS 1,000, which is not included in the Price of the Tour. Depending on your preference, you can spend any where from 1 to 3 hours at the TAJ MAHAL.
While on route, you will visit the SIKANDARA FORT – AGRA FORT – BABY TAJ – MEHATB BAGH & Agra Local Bazar, which are located around 9 km, 2km or 3 km from the world famous TAJ MAHAL. The drive back to Delhi takes about 3 & Half hours, so prepare to return Delhi by 6.00 Or 7.00 Pm. The driver will drop off you at the Delhi hotel or airport, depending on your preference.
Please Remember That “TAJ MAHAL” Is Closed On Every Friday.
- Our Services Begin In Delhi, Our Driver will Pick you up From The Location Of your Choice i.e. New Delhi Hotel Or at the Airport. For the Drive to Agra By The New Express Highway Road, he will Explain the Travel Plan in Detail and Hand Over the Essential Documents to you Such as your Itinerary. The Journey Should Take Approximately Three Hours; Hence a Morning (6.30 am) Start Is Recommended.
- Arrive at Agra and Freshen up Before you Begin Your Tour, Two Great Mughal Monarchs, “AKBAR & SHAH JAHAN” Had Transformed the Little Village Of Agra Into a Befitting Second Capital Of the Mughal Empire. In Agra, You will be Caught up in a World of the Contrasting edifices , Of Red Sandstone and white Marble, Narrow Galleys and Quaint Buggies, as well as the City’s Irresistible Charm. Unsurprisingly, Modern Agra Has Held Onto its Mughal Heritage So That the Modern City is Blended with Old and Beautiful Monuments.
- Begin your Discovery Of the Historic City Of Agra with a Visit to the Magnificent TAJ MAHAL, A Pristine white Marble Mausoleum Built By Emperor SHAN JAHAN In Memory Of His Wife – MUMTAZ MAHAL. One Of the Seven Wonders of the World , it took 20,000 Workers From Neighboring Islamic Countries 22 Years of ceaseless Toil to Create This Exquisite white Marble Monuments , Upon which People Have Waxed Eloquent Throughout the World. NOTE :- The TAJ MAHAL Remains Closed On Friday.
- After Lunch – Visit to Red Sandstone – Agra Fort , Built By the Mughal Emperor, Akbar, In 1565 . A Number Of the Fort’s Beautiful Palace’s Mosques and Gardens were Built By his Successors In Later Years. A Few Of the Priceless Examples of Artisanship From the Mughal Era Include the Exquisite Moti Masjid Or Pearl Mosque, “The DIWAN – I – KHAS” “The DIWAN – I – AM”, The JAHANGIR MAHAL and the Shish MAHAL.
- After the Tour – Embark On your Return Journey To Delhi, Arrive at Delhi In The Evening and the Driver will Drop off you at the Location of your Choice In Delhi . If you Already Book with us Airport Pick up and Airport Drop off Our English Speaking Driver will Drop off you at the Airport !! Agra is Famous For Its Marble Manufacturing, Carpets Ethnic Jewelry Our Services end at the Delhi!!
Cost For This Trip:
- By A/c Toyota Etios Car Or Swift Dzire Car + Driver = 9,500 RS.
- By A/c Bigger Toyota Innova Or Ertica Or Similar Car + Driver = 10,900 RS.
Included In Your Packages:
Car and English Speaking Driver Hire Always Includes All Fuel, All Parking Fees, All Toll Road Tax, All Border & State Tax, and the Driver’s Food and Accommodation.
Not Included In Packages:
Airport Pick up & Airport Drop off, Your Monuments Entrance Fees , Tour Guides Fees, Your Food and Driver’s Tip.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF:
For RS 1,100 Per Normal Car OR RS 1,400 Per Larger Car English speaking driver from Lets Go India Tours will meet you in the arrivals hall in Delhi airport with your name on a placard. He’ll help you load your heavy luggage in to the car and take you to the destination of your choice. There is no night time surcharge, no extra charge for luggage and our driver can be relied upon to take you directly to your destination.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT “TAJ MAHAL” IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY.
- MONUMENTS ENTRANCE FEES: Our Driver/Guide Can Help You all the Time to Explain the Monuments History and Buy the Entrance Ticket Or Other Things? The Most Expensive One is The TAJ MAHAL Entrance Fees Which Cost RS 1000 Per Person, The Other One Like Agra Fort , Red Fort, QUTAB MINAR, NATIONAL MUSIUM Amber Fort, City Palace Entrance Fees Is 500 RS Per Person, The Rest are around RS 100 OR Less.
- PAYMENT OPTION: No payment or deposit is required to secure your booking before you travel. We ask that payment is made on your arrival in Delhi. Our price will be quoted to you in Rupees. Payment is accepted in Indian Rupees, US Dollars, Euro, Pound at the rate of exchange current for the day that you make payment in Delhi. We recommend this site for currency conversion. We require payment in advance before you leave Delhi with one of our Car and Driver. we never ask for any money in advance of arrival in Delhi no matter what, To know more about Payment Options, please click here.
- ABOUT GUIDE FEES: Your Driver will Organize your Itinerary and Get you From A to B , and answer general question you have about India, they will not accompany you in to monuments or inside attractions but can recommend Certified ”LOCAL TOUR GUIDE” to you when you feel it is necessary? So when you feel we can help you get really good guide not as expensive as others. Our Guide will Show you all Monuments and Explain you Monuments History, The Guide Fees is Almost = RS 1,000 Per Day, But your Guides Services is Complimentary Services From Our Company, you can Pay Him as a Tip, Based on your Happiness and Guides Services Quality.
- ABOUT DRIVER’S TIP: It is Customary to Tip Your English Speaking Driver For His 1 Day Of Service, Generally 10 % Based On Your Happiness and Based On Quality Of Services.
- HOTEL PICK UP: Our Driver will meet you at the your Delhi Hotel at the 6.30 am. Should you Encounter any Difficulty upon arrival in Delhi OR AT ANY TIME DURING OUR SERVICE we Request and expect that you Call Ramesh Kumar on his Mobile Phone at + 91 9958675122 or + 91 9818386226.
- Don’t take our word for it, see testimonials from some of our happy customers and our Tripadvisor Review.
- Curious About what Kind Of Car we Use See Here View our cars and rates.
- The rates for our cars include all fuel, road tolls, border taxes and even parking fees. Please read more information about hiring a dedicated car and driver and the costs involved.
- Want To Know Truth About Indian Hotel Please See Standard Hotels Gallery and read our article What are Indian hotels like? For Better Idea Of What to Expect From Hotel’s In India.
- Feel the Need to Make Life More Complicated and Create Your Own Tour
Please feel free to Contact Let’s Go India Tours for further information or if you have any questions
about the type of hotel or package you need.